Friday, November 27, 2015
6 Ways to Eat Turkey Sandwiches
2. Club sandwich. You need three pieces of bread, turkey, lettuce, tomato and onion. Use mustard, mayonnaise or salad dressing for a spread. Cut in quarters to eat.
3. Layered sandwich. If you love the dressing, put a thin layer of that on sandwich bread of your choice, then a layer of sliced turkey and a layer of cranberry sauce.
4. Open faced creamy sandwich. This is great for those small bits of turkey. Put it in just enough leftover turkey gravy to make it a little sloppy, but not much. Spoon it over bread or toast.
5. Turkey and avocado. Slather mayonnaise or spread of your choice on a piece of bread and add slices of avocado, turkey and tomatoes. A light sprinkling of salt brings it all together.
6. Turkey salad sandwich. Mince leftover turkey (dark meat has more flavor), then add minced pickled, chopped hard boiled egg, shredded cheese and minced onion. Hold it together with mayonnaise or salad dressing.